Working at ARK gives you the opportunity to work with some of the most creative people, and in a very exciting industry.
We're perfectionists, and we all work hard. We enjoy time away from work too - that's usually when we get our most innovative ideas.
Building Brands at ARK
As leading creative, strategy and design firm, we're always looking for passionate & talented individuals from around the world to join our growing team.
Our team is comprised of a diverse set of professionals with backgrounds including research, strategy, design, marketing and technical development.
We love building brands, and share a strong sense of the importance of beautifully designed and executed brand strategies, with a mind for the realities of business.
We're looking to grow our team by hiring a highly motivated project manager with a desire to take ownership of multiple projects from pitch to sign-off.
Your service-oriented nature, razor-sharp communication skills and strong business acumen uniquely qualify you for this role as the liaison between one of the best brand agencies in the country and some of the largest global brands.
Your responsibilities will include:
• managing large and complex projects.
• actively influencing, contributing to and presenting work.
• being creatively and strategically involved from concept through to completion.
• working collaboratively with the delivery team to ensure quality and timeliness of project execution.
• constantly managing project stages and thinking ahead about the needs of the multi-discipline team and client.
• developing and maintain effective, thoughtful status communication mechanism for clients.
• being pro-actively involved in developing new business and initiatives for our clients.
• translate project requirements into coherent and inspiring creative briefs.
• confidently communicating project ideas and updates both internally and to clients.
You should have:
• excellent project management skills.
• ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and deliver well-written documents.
• strong presentation skills (and proficiency in developing engaging presentations and slide decks).
• a strong understanding of creative and strategy build processes.
• comfort in both "left" and "right" brain environments.
• a natural flair for organizational and communication skills.
• 2 years prior working experience in a related role.
• independent, engaging and enthusiastic personality.
• nit-picking attention to detail with a strong commitment to quality and usability.
• superb organizational, time management and team collaboration skills.
If you’re interested in building some of the world’s top brands and working in a fun, creative atmosphere, show us your work and tell us why you'd be a great addition to our family.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the ARK family, you also get the perks that include flexible working hours, a great working culture and atmosphere that promotes career and personal growth through thought leadership and innovative team projects.
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply to: email@example.com
Role: Project Manager, ARK Nairobi